ArkBackup is an easy-to-use and professional tool that helps to protect your important data from irreparable loss or damage. It can help to create a backup for your disk files and Windows Registry keys by schedule. It's an excellent Windows backup software that make backing up relatively easy and painless. So easy that computer users at all levels can routinely and automatically protect their important data from disaster.
Key features of ArkBackup:
* Fast - The ArkBackup's Backup Engine uses the inimitable algorithm developed by ourselves to create backup archive (.abkf). Under the same conditions, e.g. compress data or not, encrypt or not, ArkBackup always much faster than most of other primary backup or file compressing tools.
* Multiple backup sources - ArkBackup's Backup Engine supports to backup disk files, Windows Registry keys and Windows environment (e.g. Desktop icons positions, etc) inherently.
* Advanced transaction-based operation - All backup jobs are organized by transactions and tasks.
* Flexible backup types - ArkBackup supports incremental backup and fully backup.
* Multiple backup archive types - Besides the official backed up archive format, ArkBackup can also create ZIP package archive and original files/folders to meet your multiple requirements.
* Reliable security - ArkBackup allows to set a password for your backed up data.
* Flexible and powerful scheduler.
* Flexible restore options - All of your data are organized by "timing catalog" and "disk trees". You can restore the full archive, or restore a specified catalog, tree, or just one file.
* Supports archive splitting - ArkBackup supports to split the backup archive to multiple specs. E.g. 640MB(CD), 4.3GB(DVD), etc.
Customizable - ArkBackup allows to specify to run additional programs before and/or after backing up a transaction.
» version 3.0 - posted on 2009-12-09
» version 2.1 - posted on 2009-04-08
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ArkBackup Software Inc.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This ArkBackup Software Inc. End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and ArkBackup Software Inc. for the ArkBackup Software Inc. product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). Use of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT constitutes your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install and/or use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
GRANT OF SINGLE LICENSE
ArkBackup Software Inc. grants you a license to use one copy of this version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer. Use of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT over an internal network requires separate license for each user. "YOU" means the company, entity or individual who downloads the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to use it. "USE" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not modify the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
TRIAL AND REGISTRATION
You are granted the right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT without registration solely for the purposes of evaluating the performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for a period of no more than 30 days. If after that time continued use of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT is desired then the SOFTWARE PRODUCT must be registered with ArkBackup Software Inc. subject to the terms as laid out in the registration information which can be found in the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before registration. This "TRY BEFORE YOU REGISTER" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform to your satisfaction.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by the owners and are protected by COPYRIGHT LAWS and INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT TREATIES, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is Transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will remain the exclusive property of the owners and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in whole or in part.
We try to keep our SOFTWARE PRODUCT as bug free as possible. However, it is a general rule, Murphy's, that no software is ever error free, and the number of errors increases with the complexity of the program. We cannot guarantee that this SOFTWARE PRODUCT will run in every environment, on any Windows compatible machine, or together with any other application, without producing errors. Any liability for damage of any sort is hereby denied. In no event shall ArkBackup Software Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. In any case, the liability is limited to the registration fee. Please evaluate this SOFTWARE PRODUCT with not critical data. Should you detect errors before registration, the user accepts the SOFTWARE PRODUCT errors after registration. Any description of SOFTWARE PRODUCT errors will be accepted, but we cannot guarantee that the errors can be corrected.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The ArkBackup Software Inc.